If you believe the toy, you received is defective or not in a working condition, please visit our warranty page.
If your toy stops working, begin by troubleshooting some common issues.
If your toy is battery operated:
• Make sure to install new batteries. Alkaline batteries are recommended. Do not use rechargeable batteries, as they may burn out the motor.
• Check the battery position. Follow the guides inside the battery compartment to make sure the batteries are placed in the toy correctly.
• Make sure the battery contacts are not wet, corroded, or loose.
• Make sure to close the battery cap and cover the compartment tightly.
If your toy is rechargeable:
• Check whether the product is adequately charged. Begin by plugging your charger in and attaching it to the toy.
• For toys with a pin charger, make sure the charging plug is fully inserted into the port. For toys with a magnetic charger, make sure both contacts are lined up properly with the charging contacts on the toy.
• You’ll know your toy is charging when an indicator light turns on and flashes off and on. Once the toy is fully charged and ready to use, the indicator light will stop flashing and the light will glow steadily.
If your vibrator still doesn’t work, check out the Warranty page to see if your item is still protected under the manufacturer’s warranty. Follow the steps on that page to file a claim.
Additionally, we recommend charging your toys after every use for optimal life span.