General & Product FAQ
At Blush, we're all about creating amazing pleasure products that cater to everyone's needs. Our diverse team, works tirelessly to bring you products that fit your body and desires perfectly, all while maintaining top-notch health and wellness standards.
You know what fuels our passion? It's you! We thrive on innovation, creativity, and, most importantly, your feedback. You're the heartbeat of our brand, and we listen to every word you say.
When it comes to what matters most to us, it's simple: price, quality, and your user experience. We're committed to delivering products that are not only pleasurable, but also offer the best value and experience possible.
At Blush, your health and wellness are our top priority. We want you to feel completely at ease when enjoying our products. That's why every item we create is not only body safe but also independently lab tested. We go the extra mile to ensure that each product meets or even exceeds important international safety standards
Curious about the materials we use in your Blush product? Click here to learn more!
When it comes to cleaning and caring for your Blush products, it's essential to know a few tricks based on the material and their splashproof/waterproof rating.
In general, a gentle wash with a toy cleaner or mild hand soap and warm water will do the trick for most of our products. Keep things smooth and silky with water-based lubricants – they're safe to use on all our toys.
If your toy stops working, don't worry! Let's start by troubleshooting some common issues together.
If your toy runs on batteries:
• Make sure to install new batteries. Alkaline batteries are recommended. Do not use rechargeable batteries, as they may burn out the motor.
• Check the battery position. Follow the guides inside the battery compartment to make sure the batteries are placed in the toy correctly.
• Make sure the battery contacts are not wet, corroded, or loose.
• Make sure to close the battery cap and cover the compartment tightly.
If your toy is rechargeable:
• Check whether the product is properly charged. Begin by plugging in your charger and attaching it to the toy.
• For toys with a pin charger, ensure the pin is fully inserted into the opening. For toys with magnetic charging, ensure that both contacts are properly aligned with the charging contacts on the toy.
• You’ll know your toy is charging when an indicator light turns on and flashes off and on. Once the toy is fully charged and ready to use, the indicator light will stop flashing and the light will glow steadily.
If your vibrator still doesn’t work, check out the Warranty page, to see if your item is still protected under the manufacturer’s warranty. Follow the steps on that page to file a claim.
We recommend removing batteries between uses. The battery power will drain if you leave batteries in your vibrator.
Please don't remove the battery insulation paper! The vibrator will not work if you remove the battery insulation paper.
Shipping & Delivery
Domestic shipping can take up to 5 business days.
Due to global supply chain challenges, shipping times could be longer than usual.
Shipping rates can vary depending on your region and are calculated at checkout.
Here are the full details of our Shipping Policy.
Yes, we offer free shipping for large domestic orders. Check the cart to see the current deal on free shipping.
Unfortunately, we are not shipping internationally at this time. We apologize for any inconvience.
Warranty & Repair
Yes, we're all about quality and standing tall behind our products! The warranty period and terms vary by product collection.
Check the Warranty page to find out more about your product’s warranty.
The timeframe for receiving a replacement can vary depending on factors such as product availability, shipping method, and processing time. Once we have your complete shipping information and the replacement is processed, we'll provide you with tracking information along with an estimated delivery time.
Returns & Refunds
No, we do not issue refunds, remove credit card charges, issue store credits, substitute products, send replacement parts, or issue gift certificates. We will only replace qualified defective items with a one-time replacement of the original product.