Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, SEV may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase from SEV’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. SEV may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
SEV collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. SEV may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from SEV and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
SEV does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. SEV may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SEV, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
SEV may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SEV or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SEV; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SEV, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
SEV may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within SEV, in order to determine what SEV services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within SEV to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by SEV. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SEV website.
The SEV website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize SEV pages, or register with SEV site or services, a cookie helps SEV to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same SEV website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the SEV features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the SEV services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
SEV secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. SEV uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records, and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
SEV does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen (13), and we will delete any Personal Information collected that we later know to be from a customer under the age of thirteen (13). If you believe a child under the age of thirteen (13) has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us at email@example.com and specify the customer and information you believe to be from the child under thirteen (13). If you are under 18, you may use www.blushvibe.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
From time to time, SEV may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from SEV or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from SEV, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
SMS Marketing & TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include order updates, notifications, offers, coupons, or other information.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can get help directly from using the Contact Us form.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive 5 messages per month from us.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Except where noted otherwise, the list price or regular price displayed for products on the Site represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The list price or regular price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
For certain items that are offered as a bundle, the list price or regular price may represent “open-stock” prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer’s estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
If an item you ordered is not available in the period that you require, we may recommend a substitution and will provide you the ability to approve the substitution prior to shipping.
User Generated Content: Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
We welcome your comments regarding the Site; however, all comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, or other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to www.BlushVibe.com on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted, or offered in connection with your use of the Site in any media (“User Content”) shall be and remain www.BlushVibe.com property.
By submitting User Content, you grant www.BlushVibe.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
www.BlushVibe.com is and shall be under no obligation to: (1) maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) respond to any User Content.
No Relationship Clause
You agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Site will be or contain false, misleading, libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the User Content you create.
www.BlushVibe.com does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. www.BlushVibe.com reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor User Content. www.BlushVibe.com has the right to refuse, remove, edit, or delete any
User Content and/or terminate any user’s access to the Site for any reason. www.BlushVibe.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content.
Domestic Shipping and Handling (United States)
We offer free ground shipping on most orders within the continental United States. We do not offer free ground shipping to Hawaii and Alaska. For expedited shipping rates please proceed to our shopping cart where you can submit your shipping zip code for an instant shipping quote on 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Shipping.
We will use our best efforts to ship orders the same day provided that the following conditions have been met:
- The order was placed by 4:00pm Eastern Time
- There are no issues on the order such as:
- Declined Credit Card
- Incorrect Shipping Address
- Duplicate Order
- O. Box addresses beyond our scope of delivery
- The order has no backordered items
- The order is placed on a business day (excludes weekends and holidays)
- There are no weather conditions or other acts of nature that would delay shipping
- There are no delays caused by shipping carriers
International Shipping and Handling
There is no free shipping outside of the contiguous USA. Before you place your order, international shipping fees will be calculated during check out, before placing your order.
Transit times (days) & international shipping fees will be calculated during the checkout process.
We are not responsible for any duties, customs, or taxes for orders shipped outside the United States. Orders will not be shipped until payment is received.
For Additional Information on our policies please read our Terms & Conditions.
SEV welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that SEV has not adhered to this Statement, please contact SEV at:
SEV Enterprise Inc.
625 South St
Garden City, New York 11530
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (516) 280-6663
Effective as of May 01, 2022